LIFESAVER: Jack Douse has been labelled a superstar after he helped save the lives of his family – Mum Rachel, brother Harry and dad Phil – when he smelled smoke and woke his dad
A boy of seven has been hailed a hero after saving his family from a house fire.
Jack Douse awoke in the middle of the night and smelled smoke in his bedroom but realised his parents and little brother were fast asleep.
The quick-thinking youngster, who was sporting a broken collar bone from a rugby match, ran to his mum and dad’s aid and woke them up.
Mum Rachel and dad Phil first thought Jack was imagining it but soon realise